Thursday, June 13, 2013

Who is the real thief ?

The Nigerian says:

Hello ladies and gentlemen, how have you been? it's been awhile, today I have decided to write another story ( for all the mgbekes and okons wey like to dey argue, this one na for una) ehe!


With all the strange occurrences happening around me, I have come to the conclusion that our world is filled with thieves and thefts. I'm not just talking about stolen money; I am talking about stolen innocence, emotional theft. I am talking about a grandmother falling in love with her biological grandson and having a baby, via surrogate for him (it's okay to retch in disgust, I know I did), and yes it's happening right now, live in the United States, here's the link to the news my friend sent to me :
http://m24digital.com/en/2010/04/29/72-year-old-woman-and-her-grandson-in-love-and-having-a-baby/   

How do people do such things? how? and don't get me started on people raping their neighbors kids.

I'm talking about psychological theft; a young slightly deformed boy had his first heartbreak and his possessive mother, while consoling and holding him to her bosom, said to him " you know girls will never love you, nobody will ever love you like mummy does, because you are different, always remember that". This young man will forever believe those words and may never have the confidence to approach a girl ever again in his life.

Why ma'am? why? I understand that you are afraid to lose your son to the world, but seriously?

I am talking about broken promises; a married woman went to her newly widowed friend's house. On seeing how difficult her friend's  circumstance was, she decided to help her friend by taking her friend's daughter back with her to the city. The agreement was, the young girl would do the chores while she in turn would pay her tuition fees. On getting to the city, madam refused to send this girl to school, she refused to buy her the necessary things needed for a girl's upkeep. The girl ended up sleeping with oga and in return, he took care of her expenses.

All these people, are thieves.

I now ask, who is the real thief ?




Disclaimer: The link shown in the above blog post does not belong to me, no copyright infringement was intended. I will not be held accountable for the expressions / comments made on that webpage.








No comments:

Post a Comment