Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blogger Address Updated!

The Nigerian says:

My country people, how una dey ?

 Make una  no confuse, you no miss road. I just take style change Ajengule to A.J estate. In that sense, we don update oo. I got emails that this blog's address was too long and some people that don't have us on facebook were typing in "askanigerian.blogspot...." instead of askanigeriannow.bl...". For that reason, I decided to change / Update this blog address to "thenigerianentity.blogspot.com". Everything  is still the same, we just lost some of our likes from facebook on this blog page oyinbo man wahala. For all those that will send me emails asking me again, why I changed the name, I no know how person go still dey ask questions even when dey don read finish here are the reasons :

REASONS:

1. First of all thou shalt not ask the Nigerian this kind of question.

2. The Nigerian have been considering a name change for some time now.

3. Many people were going to the wrong address.

4. That is all.

OK Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment